Hold the starry night sky in your hands with a Discagenda Constellations discbound planner. Featuring soft textured synthetic leather, it has little stars printed in gold.
Dimension : Large (A5)
- Width: 190mm
- Height: 245mm
- Fits A5 discbound inserts
List of items included:
- Discagenda Constellations Cover
- 100 pages of A5 inserts, weighing 120gsm
- 12 sheets of gold pattern dividers with quick access tabs, all visible at a glance
- 4 plastic (PP) boards for protection
- 8 high quality gold color anodized lightweight aluminum discs, 33mm diameter
- One easy-carry mushroom shaped single slot punch, the Discagenda Puncher
- One paper holding punch guide board, the Discagenda Board
- Cover material: PU faux leather
- Cover dimension: 195x245mm
- Inserts size: A5 (148x210mm)
- Inserts thickness: 120gsm
For discbound beginners, we would recommend searching YouTube on how to insert and remove pages from any discbound notebook to avoid damage to the inserts.
If the mushroom shaped slots are seriously damaged on a piece of insert due to extended use, tape it up with washi tape on both sides, then punch new slots on it, it will be good as new again. This also works for receipts that are too thin to stay in the planner.
How to use the punch:
Step 1: You will need Discagenda Board, Discagenda Puncher and a piece of A5 (or smaller) paper (at least 80gsm, preferably 120gsm).
Step 2: Put the piece of paper beneath Discagenda board
Use the Discagenda Board's paper holding clips to hold the paper in
position. If paper is narrower than A5, slide the paper towards the
right until the corner holding clip is stopping the paper from going
Slip the Discagenda Board and paper inside the Discagenda Puncher's
slit. Slide the puncher along the Discagenda Board's edge until the
position marker on the puncher aligns with the pointed end of the first
heart shape. Press the button on the puncher to punch. Slide the puncher
along the edge and move to the next heart shapes to continue punching