This product is heavily discounted because we hope more people can afford it.
This prayer journal was inspired by the movie "War Room". While having a war room in your closet or basement would be nice, it would be wonderful to bring it with you and keep it close to your heart.
We prayed to God for inspiration and guidance on creating this bible journaling system, thus "PRAISEHIM" was created.
It is divided into the following sections:
- Cast all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you. (1 Peter 5:7)
- Keep a close watch on yourself and on the teaching. Persist in this, for by so doing you will save both yourself and your hearers. (1 Timothy 4:16)
- Scriptures that help you fight against weakness or evil.
- Praise the Lord for the wonderful little things that might have slipped away without notice.
- Scriptures to study, movies to watch, books to read, etc.
- Scriptures or quotes that give you strength.
- Be a composer and write your own hymns! Or record your favorite ones!
- Write scriptures, quotes or stories that give you inspirations.
- Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you. (Ephesians 4:32)
It features section dividers with lettering and watercolor artwork by Susanna (@coldsnowinharvest). They are printed on non-toxi PP plastic that can last a very long time.
The inserts are printed on 120 gsm / 81 lb thick white paper on both sides.